You've made it! It's Wednesday, December 9th, you've navigated to the jams page, found the link to join the jam, and now you're here wondering what to do.
This evening, we'll only be broadcasting our jam on Zoom. Gavin and I will be together and broadcasting live on Zoom from Alcorn Music Studios. We all know how to do that right? We'll be able to see each other, cheer each other on between songs and just feel like we're in this together. To join us on Zoom, you'll need this link:
You probably won't need these numbers, but here they are in case:
Meeting ID: 889 9952 5949
If it's your first time using Zoom, then check the notes at the bottom of this page, or just dive in.
Is there a cover charge? Normally we charge a cover at the door for the Ukebox Pub Nights. Tonight is a free jam, no cover charge is necessary.
However, if you have the means and would like to support the jam, you can use the following donation button to contribute.
The above button will take one-time contribution in CAD as well as recurring ones if you you choose.
You could also consider becoming our patron on Patreon. This option takes recurring payments in USD. https://www.patreon.com/
Choosing either of these options to contribute to the jams financially allows us to spend the necessary time involved in producing the jam. Thanks so much for your support!
Tips for using Zoom
If it's your first time using Zoom, here are a few tips that might help you navigate the sign in process. To sign into a Zoom session:
- Click the provided link above from whichever device you're choosing to use. For best results, a computer will offer the most features. That being said, a tablet and phone can work as well.
- If you don't yet have the Zoom app on your device, it should prompt you to download it. I'd recommend going ahead and doing this.
- If you cannot or prefer not to download the app, you should be able to find the option to 'start from your browser'.
- You're almost there. If prompted for an audio setting, choose 'Join Audio by Computer'.
- You should be pretty much there. Good luck and see you online!