- Want to learn the ukulele from the beginning? See below for both group lessons and private instruction.
- Want to join a group to play music with regularly and develop a repertoire? Check out the Daytime Groups.
- Are you a parent looking for quality music instruction on ukulele or guitar for your child? Let's explore regular private lessons.
- School, Uke Club, Library or Company looking for ukulele based workshops? Let's tailor an experience just for you.
Calendar of Group Lesson Start Dates, Workshops & Jams
Group Ukulele Classes
Continuing Uke Workshops
Daytime Uke Groups
We can work together at your speed and find music that really inspires you to play. Private Lessons are mostly scheduled on an ongoing weekly basis. We can also look at one-off lessons and short term sessions (i.e. 1 to 4 sessions).
Mondays to Thursdays with both day and evening times available.
Private lessons are a great way to start right from where you are and focus on specific projects and skills that you find interesting and rewarding. They can also be just the thing if a group environment isn’t your best learning situation.
Private lessons are my preferred way of teaching elementary school aged children.
- We’ll learn songs and repertoire you love.
- All theory and technical explanations tailored to you and your existing knowledge base.
- What will we learn? Up to you. I can guide you through learning some music I think you’ll love, or, you can lead the way and I’ll coach you through rough spots of your own musical explorations.