Pull out all the stops and play Ukulele Orchestra Style arrangements of holiday standards. There will be strumming, fingerpicking, ensemble playing, singing, harmony singing (sing the strings), the whole package! Possibly of a bit of ‘Django style’ playing too!
Let’s have some fun this holiday season with anything and everything we know how to do musically with the ukulele. I’m looking forward to doing the arrangements!
Venue: Ukebox Home Studio
Venue Phone: 613-323-1689Address:
Joel invites you to his home studio centrally located in the Chinatown/Little Italy neighbourhood of Ottawa.
- IMPORTANT: Please read signs carefully as there is a ‘No Parking’ zone on our stretch of Eccles Street.
- 3 hour street parking on Eccles, Anderson and other neighbouring side streets parallel to Eccles.
- 1 hour parking until 7pm on Rochester. Great for evening classes.
- OC Transpo’s #11 (old #2) bus route. Get off at the Somerset/Booth stop.
- OC Transpo #85 bus route. Stops at Preston and Anderson, 1 block away from studio.
The Bridgehead Roastery is only 1 block away for coffee before or after lessons. There is very good and affordable Pho, Ramen, Dim Sum and more just a stones throw away. Take advantage of your time in the neighbourhood to take it all in!
- Tues 7:30-8:30 | Dec 11 & 18
December 11, 2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm