One of the main things we all love about the ukulele is getting together with others to play and sing songs. Why don’t we do it more regularly? This is a small intimate group who get together on a weekly basis during the daytime to build a songbook together. We’ll choose songs we care about and with Joel’s guidance, learn to play and sing them to the best of our abilities. Intended for retirees who want to play in a small intimate group. While not intended for absolute beginners, all ability levels are welcome.
Venue: Ukebox Home Studio
Venue Phone: 613-323-1689Address:
Joel invites you to his home studio centrally located in the Chinatown/Little Italy neighbourhood of Ottawa.
- IMPORTANT: Please read signs carefully as there is a ‘No Parking’ zone on our stretch of Eccles Street.
- 3 hour street parking on Eccles, Anderson and other neighbouring side streets parallel to Eccles.
- 1 hour parking until 7pm on Rochester. Great for evening classes.
- OC Transpo’s #11 (old #2) bus route. Get off at the Somerset/Booth stop.
- OC Transpo #85 bus route. Stops at Preston and Anderson, 1 block away from studio.
The Bridgehead Roastery is only 1 block away for coffee before or after lessons. There is very good and affordable Pho, Ramen, Dim Sum and more just a stones throw away. Take advantage of your time in the neighbourhood to take it all in!
- Tuesdays 1-2 | June 4-July 16
June 4, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm